Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Miami Blue
Available Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Miami Blue
Questions? Contact us! or chat with us directly
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass with Rosewood Fretboard, Miami Blue
Upgraded from top to bottom, the American Professional II Jazz Bass.
Since its debut more than 60 years ago, the Fender Jazz Bass had undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working musician. The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass may be one of the most complete evolutions of this time-tested, player-proven instrument yet.
Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production bass makes this a very special player. Start with a lightweight alder body to build a classic foundational tone. Fender’s popular Slim C profile neck features a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, making this an incredibly comfortable bass to play. Freshly revised V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- Slim C-shaped maple neck with satin urethane finish and rolled fingerboard edges, Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement
- Two Fender V-Mod II single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- HiMass Vintage bridge for increased sustain, bone nut, vintage-style tuning machines
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin Urethane
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Individual volume, Master tone
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material/width: Bone, 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Body type: Solidbody, Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bridge/tailpiece: High Mass
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/Chrome
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Orientation: Right handed