Fender American Professional II Precision Bass®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Mystic Surf Green
Fender American Professional II Precision Bass Rosewood Fingerboard Mystic Surf Green
Since its debut in 1951, the Fender Precision Bass has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working musician. The Fender American Professional II Precision Bass may be one of the most complete evolutions of this time-tested, player-proven bass yet.
Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production bass makes this a very special player. Start with a lightweight alder body to build a classic foundational tone. The ’63 P Bass profile neck features a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, making this an incredibly comfortable bass to play. Freshly revised V-Mod II Precision Bass split-coil pickup is more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and growl the P Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Precision Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Solid gloss urethane-finished alder body
- ’63 P Bass maple neck, rosewood fretboard with 20 tall-narrow frets for familiar playing feel, Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement
- Single Fender V-Mod II split-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Fluted-shaft tuning machines, HiMass Vintage bridge for increased sustain
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin urethane
- Pickup configuration: S
- Middle: Proprietary single-coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material/width: Bone, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Body type: Solidbody, Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Bridge/tailpiece: HiMass
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Orientation: Right Handed