Presonus 18X20 USB C Compatible Recording Interface
PreSonus® was a pioneer in high-channel-count audio interfaces and has spent the last 20 years creating the best audio interfaces for recording large sessions. Building on this legacy, the Studio 1824c provides amazing sound-quality with eight of PreSonus’ lauded XMAX analog mic preamps onboard and pristine 24-bit 192 kHz conversion. Add two low-noise instrument preamps, balanced line-level inputs, and an ADAT input to add 8 more channels whenever you need them, and you have an audio interface ready to record just about any session.
When you have the right tools, any job is easier and faster to finish. High-quality converters and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX mic preamps capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion. XMAX mic preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound, so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings. Professional input and output metering let you keep an eye on your levels. A flexible DSP mixer lets you create four discrete near-zero-latency monitor mixes. Front-panel Mute, Mono, and level controls let you work with your main mix.
Whether you're upgrading your studio or building a new space for your band to record, the Studio 1824c has you covered with superior mic preamps, expandable inputs, and powerful, easy-to-use onboard monitor mixing to give you the world-class results you want.
- Up to 18 inputs/20 outputs simultaneously (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 6 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 balanced ¼-inch TRS main outputs and 8 balanced ¼-inch TRS line outputs for monitor mixing, all DC coupled for sending control voltages
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with individual level controls
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O and MIDI In/Out
- 18x8 onboard DSP monitor mixer
- Front-panel level controls plus Mono and Mute buttons for the main outputs
- True +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 10 ladder-style 8-LED level meters (8 input, 2 main output)
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included for compatibility with most computers
- Includes Studio One Artist®, Studio Magic Software Suite, and Ableton® Live Lite