John Packer Trombone F Attachment Open Wrap .547
Available John Packer Trombone F Attachment Open Wrap .547
Questions? Contact us! or chat with us directly
*This horn has two small dings on the bell as well as some finish blemishes on the hand slide. These are cosmetic issues and do not affect the horns integrity at all.*
As an intermediate player you will find that the JP332O Rath Bb/F trombone is an ideal instrument to take you through your grades. You will find that it sits easily in an orchestral trombone section, and likewise, brass bands and the lower parts in a big band.
With an unparalleled level of craftsmanship, the JP332O Rath is the result of many years of development and features some exclusive components that you won't find on other instruments.
A custom designed Rath leadpipe was created especially for the JP332O Rath which gives excellent response in all registers whilst retaining support for you even if you are an inexperienced player.
- Model: JP332O Rath
- Key: Bb/F
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 215.9mm (8.5”)
- Valves: 1 Rotary
- Bore: Large 13.89mm (.547”)
- Water Keys: 1
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No
The JP Rath range of trombones have generated a lot of positive comments throughout the industry and are now in demand across the globe. They are characterised by a professional standard of workmanship and a high level of performance. Often compared with professional models, they compare very favourably with instrument from some of the top makers.
The JP332O Rath features:
- Large bore (.547") providing players power and projection in symphonic works
- 8.5" bell gives even greater sound projection that it's smaller brother, the JP331 Rath
- High Grade 80:20 brass is used in construction throughout
- Rath designed leadpipe
- Adjustable ergonomic thumb lever
- Open-wrap design and counterweight ensure optimum balance
- Ideal for younger players