Fender '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb 22W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Fender '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb 22W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp With Celestion G12V-70 Speaker Black
The Fender '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb 22W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp delivers everything guitarists love about late-'60s Fender amps and more. This handwired, all-tube amp reduces negative feedback for faster overdrive and increased sensitivity to touch. is thrilled to introduce this historical tribute amp with dual channels for distinct vintage and custom tones. It's housed in a '60s-inspired cabinet with a 12" Celestion G12V-70 speaker for a rock-infused vibe.
Vintage Channel for Iconic Fender Sound
The Vintage channel provides the full, crisp tone that shaped countless famous recordings. Its tube-driven reverb and tremolo effects recreate Fender's classic onboard sound. Dual 6V6 Groove TubesTM output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, and an array of preamp tubes including four 12AX7s and two 12AT7s generate 22 watts of power with rich harmonic content.
Custom Channel Hot-Rods the Bassman
The Custom channel modifies the '50s Bassman tone stack for more low mids and faster distortion. With reverb, tremolo, and a modified circuit, this channel gives modern players greater flexibility with effects pedals. Its reduced negative feedback also increases touch sensitivity and harmonic richness for a responsive feel that encourages experimentation.
Silverface-Inspired Style with Modern Sound
The '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amp pays homage to the classic silverface era with an aluminum trim panel and turquoise speaker grille. However, Celestion's G12V-70 speaker provides a punchier, more rock-focused tone than the original Jensen model. Because both channels share reverb and tremolo controls, players can blend them together through an A/B/Y box for even more tonal options. This fusion of vintage style and modern performance makes the '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb the ultimate amp for players seeking a hot-rodded version of a historic classic.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 22 watts @ 8 ohms
- Inputs: Four (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Channels: Two (Custom and Vintage)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Silverface Style
- Grille Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver-Turquiose Grille Cloth
- Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Width: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Height: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Weight: 42 lb. (19.05 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Speaker: One 12" Celestion G12V-70
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes - (4 x 12AX7), (2 X 12AT7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes - (2 x 6V6)
- Unique Features: Modified Deluxe Reverb all-tube circuitry, shared reverb and tremolo on both channels, "Vintage" channel for traditional silverface operation, modified "Custom" channel with Bassman tone stack, reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity, hand-wired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo ("vibrato"), 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth, fitted amplifier cover included.
- FootSwitch: 2-button footswitch Included
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included