Taylor Custom Shop Grand Auditorium - Limited Edition GA Acoustic/Elecric w/Florentine Cutaway
Taylor Custom Shop Grand Auditorium - Limited Edition GA Acoustic/Electric w/Florentine Cutaway
Grand Auditorium body style provides a projecting voice; perfect for stage or studio recording sessions Lutz spruce top and maple back and sides produce a clear, resonant sound with deep projection and an adequate amount of delay
- Sharp Florentine cutaway
- Abalone binding and inlay
- Figured Hawaiian koa back and side binding/purfling
- Standard curve satin neck profile provides a classic acoustic playability feel
- Nut width 1-3/4"
- Scale length 24-7/8"
- Deluxe solid West African Crelicam ebony headstock
- 800 series fingerboard inlays
- Antique chrome hardware
- Black TUSQ nut and micarta bridge